What is ECREDIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED About?
We are a group of finance professionals who have pooled our wide range of individual expertise and experiences to offer an Internet-based service we consider key in today's commercial environment: Access to an invaluable data bank of credit information on both corporations and individuals in business.
Established in Hong Kong, ECREDIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED ("eCML") adopts the latest technology on our website (www.creditcheck.com.hk), to provide a scalable service that is tailored to the specific requirements of each individual member. This means YOU decide which strata of our comprehensive data bank you would like to tap, and your requirements then determine your level of membership.
Additionally, our team of experts is at your service if you would like professional advice and financial services to help you make better commercial decisions. We also offer expertise and tools to assist you with report analysis, business case studies and evaluation, and risk factor analysis, market trend determination and forecast and other commercial requirements.
Why Do You Need Us
Why would you need ECREDIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED?
To run an efficient and successful business today, you need to:
- Foster excellent rapport with your partners, associates, suppliers and clients
- Secure mutually advantageous business terms with each of these parties
- Obtain accurate and reliable credit information about each of these parties
- Access such credit information easily and speedily
- Have the tools to assist you in making timely decisions on deals, loans, leases and talent recruitment. Such tools minimize your risks significantly, lower your level of bad debts and reduce your litigation costs
Given their expertise and experiences, the professionals in our team will help you attain each of these conditions for success.
Mr. Wong is the owner of a small and medium size furniture manufacturing shop had experienced of a client running away with the goods without fulfilling the payment. Mr. Wong failed to trace him and had to write off the bad debt causing a lot of damage to his company. He joined as a member of www.creditcheck.com.hk and did a search on the debtor and there were records showing that the debtor had been sued for several times on various occasions. He exclaimed that he would not provide any credit to that debtor should he have known of such services before. The information provided would help him to consider whether he would provide credit facility to his potential clients or not. Particularly, it would be useful for conducting credit reference check on new clients and his employees.
Ms Chow, Manager of a Finance Company said that the www.creditcheck.com.hk could provide her company with instant reference information to verify the credit background of their applicants for lending facilities. Although it is very common that there are records of the same names of the applicant; however, with such reference, it would enable the company to conduct an interrogation on the applicants by confronting them with the case. Most of the time, the applicants would admit that they had not provided the full details of their debt and credit situation to the company. By doing so, the service has offered a very significant help to the company in deciding whether to offer a loan facility to the applicant or not.
Mr. Lee, a businessman, joined the www.creditcheck.com.hk as a public member. He has an apartment for rent. He was approached by a potential tenant for renting his apartment. Mr. Lee then conducted a search on him and discovered that there was a record in the system indicating that he had been sued for not paying rent on several occasions by his previous landlords. Mr. Lee therefore decided not to take the risk in renting his flat to him saving the trouble of recovering the flat in future.
What www.creditcheck.com.hk's Databank offers
- More than 9,500,000 writs of summons filed with Hong Kong's High Courts, District Courts, Small Claims Tribunal and a list of doubtful characters identified over the past years. Included in this information trove are Daily Causes filed with the High Court, District Court, Small Claims Tribunal, Lands Tribunal, Labour Tribunal and Hong Kong's seven Magistracies: Eastern, Kowloon City, Kwun Tong, Tsuen Wan, Shatin, Fanling and Tuen Mun
- Record of criminal cases
- Graded information from licensed financial institutions on bad debts and blacklisted customers
We are the ONLY website in Hong Kong that provides such a comprehensive databank on credit matters. As our member, YOU can access all our graded and public records. We can also set up Extranet and Intranet platforms for you on request.
eCML ensures that our records are updated regularly and are maintained and stored securely. Any person or entity that has an entry in our databank can approach us to update their record in accordance with the Code of Practice and regulations stipulated in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486, Laws of the Hong Kong SAR. We charge a minimum of HK$100 for each update.